Welcome to “CIMFORCE Ltd.” (hereinafter referred to as this site). In order to allow you to use the services and information of this site with peace of mind, we hereby explain to you the privacy protection policy of this site to protect your rights and interests. Please read the following carefully:
1. Scope of application of the privacy protection policy
2. Matters to be notified by the Personal Data Protection Law
(1) Name of the collection agency: CIMFORCE Ltd.
(2) Purpose of Collection:
040 Marketing (including financial holding joint marketing business); 063 Non-government agencies are legally obligated to collect, process and use personal data; 069 Deeds, similar deeds or other matters of legal relationship; 090 Consumer, customer management and service; 098 Business and technical information; 135 capital (communication) communication services; 136 capital (general) training and database management; 137 Information Security and Management; 150 Auxiliary and logistical support management; 157 Surveys, Statistics, and Research Analysis; 181 Other businesses operating in compliance with the business registration items or the articles of association; and 182 Other consulting and advisory services.
(3) Types of Personal Data:
Name, company name, position, department, cellphone number, mailing address, email address, gender, contract content, emails, etc.
(4) Period of Use of Personal Data:
The duration of the specific purpose is determined by the relevant laws and regulations (such as the Commercial Accounting Law, etc.), the retention period necessary for the execution of the business, the data retention period stipulated by the company, or the retention period specified in the individual contract for the retention of the data (with whichever is the longest).
(5) Areas of Use of Personal Data:
The company performs business, and the company’s business partners (including but not limited to suppliers, couriers, logistics providers, and other fulfillment assistants or agents, the same below) are located and provide services.
If you are protected by EU GDPR regulations, we will only transfer your personal data to a third country or/international organization in compliance with the GDPR transfer requirements.
(6) Objects of Personal Data Use:
The company and its business partners; if the company and other manufacturers jointly collect, it will be stated in the joint collection activity.
(7) Ways of Using Personal Data:
Use automated machines or other non-automated means of use in compliance with personal data protection laws and regulations.
(8) Your Rights about Personal Data:
About your personal data, you may exercise the following rights in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law:
a. Inquiry or request for viewing or request for reproduction;
b. Requests for supplements or corrections, but you should provide appropriate explanations according to the law; and requests to stop collection, processing or use, and requests to delete, unless the company is required by the implementation of business, contractual agreements, or other laws and regulations, this limitation is not limited.
When you need to inquire or read, make copies, supplement or correct, stop processing and use, or delete your personal data, you can contact the company through the company’s contact mailbox. The company will process your request as soon as possible after receiving it.
(9) You are free to choose whether to provide relevant personal information. Suppose you refuse to provide your relevant personal information. In that case, the company will not be able to provide you with products or services, conduct necessary business, process operations or other related services, etc. The company has the right to judge or refuse to conduct transactions, business dealings, or other related matters with you.
3. Data Protection
• The site host is equipped with firewalls, anti-virus systems, and other related information security equipment and necessary security protection measures. To protect the website and your personal data, strict protection measures are adopted. Only authorized personnel can access your personal data. All relevant processing personnel has signed confidentiality contracts. Those who violate the confidentiality obligations will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
• If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this site will also strictly require them to abide by their confidentiality obligations and take necessary inspection procedures to confirm that they will actually comply.
4. External Links on the Website
The pages of this site provide web links to other websites, and you can also click to enter other websites through the links provided on this site. However, the linked website does not apply the privacy protection policy of this site, and you must refer to the privacy protection policy in the linked website.
5. The policy of sharing personal data with third parties
This site will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private enterprises, or public agencies. However, if there is a legal basis or contractual obligation, this is not the case.
The circumstance of the proviso in the preceding paragraph includes but is not limited to:
• With your written consent.
• Legally stated.
• To avoid danger to your life, body, liberty, or property.
• Cooperate with public agencies or academic research institutions, which is necessary for statistical or academic research in the public interest, and the provider processes the data, or the collector cannot identify a specific party according to its disclosure method.
• When your behavior on the site violates the terms of service, may damage, hinder the rights and interests of the site and other users, or cause damage to anyone, the site management unit will analyze and disclose your personal data for the purpose of identifying, contacting or taking legal action necessary.
• Benefit your Interests.
• When this site entrusts a manufacturer to assist in collecting, processing, or using your personal information, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the outsourced manufacturer or individual.
In order to provide you with the best service, this site will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not want to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level to high in the function items of the browser you are using, and you can refuse the writing of cookies, but it may cause some functions of the site to fail to perform normally. This site also uses third-party site analysis tools, such as Google Analytics, to analyze visitors’ online behavior as a reference for the site to organize browsing data.
7. Exercise of Right to Access, Right to rectification, Right to be Forgotten, Right to Restriction of Processing, Data Portability, Right to object, and Oher Rights.
Unless otherwise required by the GDPR or other jurisdictional laws, you may use our contact mailbox to contact us to exercise your right in connection with your user name, password, specific personal data, cookie records and such information, such as Right to access, Right to rectification, Right to be forgotten / Data Erasure, Right to restriction of processing, Data Portability, Right to object and such right. After you assist in providing relevant and credible information, assisting the company in reviewing the relevant personal identities and information, and fulfilling the obligations imposed on you by relevant laws, the company will complete your requirements as soon as possible.
8. Amendment to Privacy Protection Policy
The privacy protection policy of this site will be revised at any time in response to demand, and the revised terms will be published on the site.